A good marketing campaign is crucial to the success of your business. It is important to raise not only publicity but also the recognition of your learning center in the industry. A combination of both online marketing and traditional advertising is essential. Here are several top tips on marketing your learning center franchise.
With numerous learning centers across the U.S., it is essential that you have an online marketing campaign to stay ahead of the competition. Here are several marketing strategies you could employ.
- Create a website for your franchise. If your contract allows for the creation of a dedicated website, take advantage of it! This is a great way to raise awareness about your services and credibility.
- Create blog posts and publish them on your website regularly. The content should be related to education. In addition to optimizing your website for search engines, you will keep your readers engaged.
- Social media accounts can be used to garner peoples’ interest and give you a platform to interact with your customers. Do verify with your franchise if owning a social media account for your franchise is allowed or not. Posting regularly (every week or so) is essential to build a following on social media accounts.
- Purchase pay-per-click advertisements on Google so that more customers can get access to your website. When purchasing such advertisements, your website will be shown on the top of search results for related words.
- Offer an email subscription to visitors who may be glimpsing through your website; this is a great way to keep in touch with them.
Come up with engaging and fun ways to market your learning center! Creating special promotions can be a great way to raise greater awareness of your learning center. This may come in the form of a prize wheel where customers can win prizes or custom-made scratchers to reveal a free item. Some of these prizes could be toys for kids, story books, stationeries, and other items that kids can enjoy using.
Traditional forms of advertising could be used to market your business as well: newspapers, magazines, radio ads, television commercials and billboards. Some may believe that such advertising is old and outdated. However, putting out any excellent marketing campaign can bring about an excellent return on investment as your customer base grows.
JEI Learning Center® is the global leader in the supplementary education industry. We have helped millions of children across 500 locations in 8 different countries. In 2018, Entrepreneur Magazine named us among the top 200 franchises from around the world, recognized for our low costs and fees, franchise support, brand strength, financial strength, and stability. Here at JEI, we believe that our constant support for our franchises can bring about their success. Find out more about the JEI Advantage by visiting our website. If you have any queries or have any concerns about building your own JEI Learning Center, contact us at 201-567-0677 or fill up our Interest Form to be contacted by our Franchise Development Team.